Baked Pesto Chicken
• 1 LB Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Tenders
• 3.5 OZ Basil Pesto
3 Roma tomatos sliced
• 8 OZ Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
• Dash of Salt & black pepper
• Dash of Parmesan cheese, shredded
• Dash of Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with pam.
- Place chicken tenders in dish.
- Spoon basil pesto on each chicken tender.
- Spread to coat top of tenders.
- Place tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
Also with this dish:
3 cloves garlic
2 cups baby bells – diced.
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow squash
1 can of Italian style diced tomatoes
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
2 tsp fresh thyme
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley
2 Tbsp. fresh basil
1. Pour olive oil in a large pot, over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and onions briefly, till aromatic. Add eggplant and cook down until softened and brown.
2. Add bell pepper, yellow squash, zucchini, and tomatoes to mixture and reduce to simmer. When the vegetables are softened, season with salt and red pepper flakes. Stir, so the vegetables are well mixed.
3. When the vegetables are cooked through, incorporate thyme, parsley, and basil, then remove from the heat.
4. Cut zucchini in half, lengthwise, then scoop out the insides to form a boat shape. Line the bottom of the boat with sliced mozzarella, then top with the cooked ratatouille. Bake the boat at 400˚F / 200˚C for 15 minutes or until the boat has softened and the tops are starting to brown. Serve immediately and enjoy!
be sure to #mydearhartblogcreations to your page!
I would love to see your dishes 🙂